Are you interested in joining the MGI team?
You will work with a collaborative team of talented and welcoming professionals. We embrace differences in the form of gender, race, ethnicity, geography, socioeconomic status, age, politics, religion, philosophy, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
If you are an accomplished scientific or administrative professional looking for a new challenge or a talented, hardworking individual wanting to learn about this ever-changing and growing genomic field, please contact us. We look forward to participating in your career.
Staff Scientist – Genome Engineering and iPSC Center – 49050
- This position assists in developing and conducting research projects, including experimental design, data analysis, and documentation of experimental results.
Programmer Analyst II – McDonnell Genome Institute – 50306
- The position will work with an experienced group of software engineers to develop software supporting the tracking of laboratory data and analysis processes to support genomic research projects. Specifically the migration from two in-house legacy systems onto a new off-the-shelf commercial product.
Research Opportunities – McDonnell Genome Institute – 50407
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about working at the intersection of genomic technology and the biology of human disease. They will also be amenable to working with a highly interdisciplinary team that includes data scientists, engineers, physicians, and biologists on projects that interweave cell biology, machine learning, genome editing, genomics, and high content imaging.
Research Technician II – McDonnell Genome Institute – 50804
- This position assists with the technical aspects of studies and experiments in the Sample Preparation laboratory, including documentation and preparation of materials.
Research Opportunities (Temporary) – Genetics – 50864
GTAC@MGI is currently looking to fill positions in our new Covid testing laboratories. The assay is a qRT-PCR based method. Work in the Covid testing lab includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Sample handling and processing. This involves both manual and automated technology.
- Fluidigm BioMark HD, Fluidigm Juno, and Fluidigm RX Interface Plate systems are used for PCR. Robotic systems for sample handling and processing include Eppendorf EpMotion 5070, EpMotion 96, Thermofisher Cap-it-all, and BioRad C1000 thermal cyclers.
- Data warehousing.
- This position assists with the technical aspects of studies and experiments, including documentation and preparation of materials. This is a weekend position that requires the ability to work independently. Position works on a temporary (up to 6 months) and an as needed basis.
Visit https://jobs.wustl.edu/ for more information.